Thursday, March 4, 2010

Welcome Back

Good afternoon,

Since Mary and I have not been blogging or journaling in over a little more than 9 months its time to get back on the train. So over the next couple months I will be blogging twice a week to talk about what God has been doing to our family, the changes in which we have seen, and the excitement that has been coming our way. Here is a list of topics that I will be writing for atleast the next 6 months. This is a short term experiment to see if I can stay consistent:

Pregnant-Nah...Wait how many tests did you try?

Twins-The slight of hand approach

Where are they going to live?

Health Insurance-no need for comment

"But you are a teacher!"-love, mom

Valentines Day upgrade!

Where am I going to put the grill? Bill Miller got it for us!

Why did God create hormones?

Peaches and Water Aerobics

Who is going to buy that stuff?

Raleigh Plant

I hope that these topics may have some interest to you because they interest us alot! Join Mary and I over the next couple weeks explain what we have been learning and how we been loved by grace from our Father.
Stay tuned....

No comments: